The workshop had to be postponed at short notice. We will announce the new date as soon as possible!
Social insurance for artists – so that freelancers can work freely!
Social security for self-employed artists and publicists. The aim is to make the legal material of the Artists’ Social Insurance Act (KSVG), which is quite unknown or seemingly unclear to many, better known and understandable. The speaker will be Andreas Kißling from the Künstlersozialkasse (KSK) in Wilhelmshaven.
• General information, financing, responsibilities
• Insurance requirements
• Concept of art
• Status of newcomer to the profession
• Expected income from work / insignificance
• Calculation of contributions
• Insurance despite having a part-time job
• Receiving benefits from the employment agency
• Design / choice options in health insurance.
The online workshop aims to impart basic knowledge.
MON September 25 2023
Held in German language.
Participation is free of charge.
The workshop will be held by Andreas Kißling.
We ask for binding registration by e-mail to email@example.com.